Identification of the publisher
Ordissimo is a trademark and a company "Ordissimo S.A.".
- Ordissimo Launcher
- Phone Ordissimo
- Contacts Ordissimo
- Ordissimo Camera
- Ordissimo Mail
1. Editor :
33, avenue Léon Gambetta
92120 Montrouge, France
Tél. : +33 (0)1 40 84 72 00
Registered capital: 627 803,75 €
RCS Nanterre (France): 443 273 511
N° Siret: 443 273 511 00040
VAT ID: FR15443273511
2. Publication Officer
Legal Representative and Publishing Director: Alexandre Vielle
3. Phone Ordissimo application
Some features of the Ordissimo Phone application require Android authorizations and permissions:
- Access to your calls history (android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG and android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG), these data are necessary to display your calls history in the Ordissimo Phone application. You can refuse these permissions via the Settings application of your device.
- Access to your contacts (android.permission.READ_CONTACTS, android.permission.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS), these data are necessary to display your contacts and your favorite contacts in the Phone Ordissimo application. They also allow you to add or remove contacts of favorites.
All this personal data is only used within the Phone Ordissimo application to list your contacts, check your favorites, list call logs, make calls. They are never sent to Ordissimo or his partners.
4. Mail Ordissimo application
Our email client for Android uses the user's email provider to send and retrieve messages. The app requests the following privacy-relevant Android permissions:
- Access to your contacts : read and modify contacts permissions are necessary in order to enter email adresses with auto-complete recepients for example.
- Access to your files (pictures,medias,files) : Read and write in order to attach pictures or videos to emails and backup pictures taken from the app. Files access are needed for configurations import/export.
Ordissimo Mail use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify, or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App's internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
5. Personal data
According to the French Data Protection law of January 6th, 1978 as well as the European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete all data regarding your person, which you can exerce by writing to:
Ordissimo SA - 33, avenue Léon Gambetta - 92120 Montrouge, France.
6. Internet search
7. Image copyright:
The copyright of the images used on the website www.ordissimo.com, unless otherwise stated:
8. Design and development of the website
33, avenue Léon Gambetta
92120 Montrouge, French
9. Hosting of mobile apps